Sunday, July 10, 2011

It Started with Berlin

On a recent vacation trip to Berlin, I had the opportunity to do some cooking, which is something I have not really done and taken the time to "document" in a while. I realized how much I enjoy and miss the entire process, from grocery shopping to the actual meal and seeing other people enjoy eating what I've cooked.

Every time I travel, I always feel motivated to do something different with my life. Since actually moving to another country takes a little more time and financial stability than I have now, I was inspired to start this new food blog. My old one, fatchowder, had some food posts, which I might re-post here if I get lazy, was a hodgepodge of topics.

I had a friend in college who said some people eat to live, but he lived to eat. That stuck with me, hence, the title of this blog. I also like to cook almost as much as I like to eat.

Aiming to post at least once a week. Too ambitious? Perhaps...we shall see. Let the food adventures, begin!

No comments:

Post a Comment