Thursday, October 6, 2011

E&E Grill House

A few months ago, I received an email from Tasting Table featuring E&E Grill House and classy looking steak and potatoes along with grilled bacon caught my eye. So I took the opportunity to take my mama out to an early birthday lunch (before our dinner at Bryant & Cooper).

I tried to get the side of Twice Baked Potato, but unfortunately, it's only on the dinner menu - the server was nice enough to ask the chef though. I can't complain about the cottage fries that came with the hanger steak though, they were like little rounds of fried potatoes lightly salted w/ sea salt - mmmmmmmmmm, love me some potatoes! The grilled bacon appetizer that we went with instead was also a good choice. But then again, when does one go wrong with bacon? And the poached egg on top of the grilled asparagus was just fahncy. Will have to go another time to try the dinner w/ side of twice baked potato!



Grilled Bacon!
Grilled Asparagus w/ Poached Egg
Grilled Asparagus w/...broken poached egg
Pretty Silverware
Cottage Fries
Hanger Steak

No comments:

Post a Comment