Saturday, March 31, 2012

Missed Connection - The Dorito Taco

Late last Saturday night, I was returning home from a friend's birthday, when I realized that I had some extra time before my train...which meant I could finally try a Dorito Taco from Taco Bell!!! I have heard mixed reviews - some disgusted, some finding it to be a most magical and wondrous thing. Me being...well...me, was really hoping for the magical experience. 

I was not disappointed.

I also had a missed connection experience. 

w4m. 

I didn't get a good look at your face, as I was too busy enjoying my magical taco, but you sat a seat away from me and I could tell you were tall. You were also enjoying your purchase from KFC - which coincidentally is often paired up with Taco Bell. I think it's a sign. Your stop was 3 before mine. Perhaps we shall meet again. I think you might have been my soulmate.


4.22.12 Update

First of all, Happy Earth Day everyone.

Secondly - apparently I am not the only fan of the Dorito Taco as Grub Street recently posted about its success.

2 comments:

  1. I haven't been to Taco Bell in ages, but the new shells have me pretty tempted... I've heard mostly good things, so I'll definitely have to get my hands on it one of these days.

    ReplyDelete