Thursday, November 10, 2011

Late Night Panda Snack

I once told people that I was going on a panda diet, and I was surprised at the number of people who thought I was going to eat pandas - BLASPHEMOUS!!! What I really meant was that I was eating a lot of fibrous bamboo...like a panda would.

However, tonight, my stomach has been yelling at me to be fed, but my brain has been trying to tell me that it's too late at night to eat anything that is too solid, when I was given the idea of having a cup of ramen! Not the disgusting sodium laden (and yet still delicious somehow) ramen cup noodles in the white and orange Styrofoam containers that have a circle of neon yellow chemicals after you finish your soup. No, they now make mug sized portions that you can drink as a quick and light (but probably still very high on sodium) snack. Even better, they have little flakes of something...I haven't quite figured out what they are but they taste good...I think they're fish cakes? Anyway, they're shaped like pandas! They come in packs of 4, with 2 pandas and 2 shaped like puppies.

No comments:

Post a Comment