Wednesday, August 10, 2011

The Breakfast Post #1

I've recently taken to taking pictures of my breakfasts at work in the mornings and posting them on G+, which has prompted a few comments that I should start a breakfast blog. I'm not sure that I could dedicate an entire blog to breakfast (though I do love breakfast - especially for dinner!), I figured I'd at least start by dedicating a post to some of the morning time meals that I've consumed in the past few weeks.

What started it all - red velvet, parsley and garlic, and some bread
Who doesn't love Trader Joe's? Delicious AND it makes me feel like I'm being healthy!
Won't make any pretenses that Ruffles are healthy...ridges or not. 
Was judged by a coworker for having quiche for breakfast, but I know they were just jealous.
From Nick's place on 39th & 7th.
Cappuccino Muffin, meet Chocolate Cupcake

An attempt to eat healthier after being admonished via G+ for not eating well balanced breakfasts...
...those may or may not be Sunchips peeking out in the background
**drool
McD's Sweet Tea, Kefir Yogurt (healthy!!!), Chocolate Sprinkles Donut, log of Sharp Cheddar Cheese w/ Almonds, and some bread


Unfortunately, all this eventually caught up to me, and I think my body started to hate me for filling it with so much random stuff and I've been trying to go back to normal breakfast things - like bagels (love bagels!) and oatmeal. But hey, it was fun while it lasted! Check back in for the breakfast post round 2 sometime in the near future!

No comments:

Post a Comment