Saturday, August 13, 2011

Pasta Salad

One of my favorite things to throw together for an impromptu BBQ party is this pasta salad. A neighbor gave my mom the recipe back when I was maybe still in Middle School?!?! Definitely not going to get into how many years ago that actually was...*ahem...

All it is, is: penne (I used whole wheat today b/c that's what we had in the house). a cucumber, tomatoes, a red onion, garlic, feta cheese, olive oil, and salt and pepper to taste. Might I add, the cucumber and tomatoes that I used today were from our very own garden =)



Cook the pasta (al dente of course!), chop everything else up, mix it all together, and voila! Meal. Game. Set. Match.





Check out what this bum was doing while she was supposed to be "helping" me



No comments:

Post a Comment